1.The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files stored in the website user’s terminal device. They are intended for using the website’s pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, their retention time in the terminal device.
3. The website operator (Vilisoft Sp. z o. o.) is an entity that places cookies on its website user’s terminal device and gains access to them.
4. The website operator uses cookie files to:
a. match the content of the website to the user’s individual preferences, first of all, these files recognize his device in order to display the website in accordance with his preferences;
b. prepare statistics that help in learning the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and makes it possible to adjust the content and the look of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
c. enable logging in to the website
d. keep the user logged in on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and persistent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by accessing another website, logging out or closing the browser). Persistent files are stored in the user’s terminal device until he deletes them or according to their settings.
6. The user may at any time change his browser’s settings to block these files (cookies) or each time be informed about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. You should remember that most browsers are by default set to accept saving the files (cookies) on the terminal device.
7. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit the access to some functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s terminal device) can be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information about settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the manufacturer’s website.
10. More detailed information about files (cookies) is available on the website ciasteczka.org.pl
Source of the original text www.ciasteczka.org.pl